Pricing and Financing
What a new in-ground pool or above-ground pool costs:
- With a no-obligation consultation, a designer from your local Sebago Lake office can give you an exact, written quote for a pool customized for your backyard.
- Since Sebago Lake Pools builds custom in-ground pools in dozens of towns and cities across Maine, it is not possible to give quotes via email. This includes estimates for pools pictured on this website, for pools commonly referred to as "just a basic pool", and even for pools when dimensions are provided.
- Unlike a factory-manufactured product, a swimming pool is a multiphase construction project with many variables- ranging from a backyard's shape and elevation, to equipment options. As a result, pricing is a very detailed process. Giving "guesstimates" to our customers is unfair; we believe in providing precise pricing information that leaves no room for surprises!
- We also believe in giving customers real value for their money. You will have the advantage of ongoing value when it comes to the cost of pool ownership: Sebago Lake's exclusive, state-of-the-art pools and equipment save time, last longer, reduce chemical needs, and lower water and power costs.
- To learn more about pricing in your area--as well as any specials that may be offered--please contact your local Sebago Lake office. Local staff will be able to respond with pricing and design information that is appropriate for your area, and can work with you to design a pool that gives you the style and features you want while staying within your budget!